3M™ FireDam™ Spray 200
- Provides up to 4-hour fire protection in construction joints per ASTM E 1966 (UL 2079)
- Provides up to 3-hour fire protection in perimeter fire barrier systems (curtain walls) in accordance with ASTM E 2307
- Highly elastic sealer is compression/extension tested up to ± 50% of nominal joint width without cracking
- Resists freezing and thaws for a consistent seal in a range of conditions
- Water-based formula cleans up easily and saves time
Our 3M™ FireDam™ Spray 200 is a sprayable material that dries to form a tough, elastomeric coating. It will firestop building joints, curtain wall perimeter joints and through penetration seals to control the transmission of fire, heat, smoke and noxious gas. This water-based firestop sealer is applied with conventional airless sprayers, dries quickly and cleans up easily.
- Floor to floor joints
- Perimeter joints (curtain walls)
- Head-of-wall joints
Easy Spray-On Fire Protection
Our water-based, easy-cleanup 3M™ FireDam™ Spray 200 is applied using conventional airless sprayers. Applied as a 1/8" (3mm) coating, it dries quickly to a uniform seal in a variety of conditions. It is also freeze and thaw resistant, helping to ensure consistent firestop in a range of conditions during construction. 3M™ FireDam™ Spray 200 is available in a distinct red for easy identification, or a dark gray to match existing surroundings.
- ENGLISH (Technical Data Sheet) https://multimedia.3m.com/mws/media/373703O/3m-firedam-spray-200-flyer-technical-data-sheet.pdf