Lynch BBQ - Pork Belly, Rib In, Skinless 9/13
- The belly is prepared from the side after the removal of the shoulder, leg, loin.
- Shoulder and leg separation should be reasonably straight parallel cuts.
- Loin shall be removed by a straight cut which extends from a point, which is ventral to, but not more than 3.0 inches from the outer edge of the longissimus dorsi (loin eye) muscle on the shoulder end, to a point on the leg and ventral to but not more than ½ of an inch from the outer edge of the tenderloin muscle.
- Fatback is removed from belly.
- Diagphram tissue is removed.
- Scalped skin patches should be no larger than 2x4 inches in any dimension.
- Presence of tissue.
- Scalped skin patches greater than 2x4 inches in either dimension.
- Box: Butt Box
- Cryovac Bag: Poly
- Pieces/Bags: 1
- Bags/Box: 6
- Tare: 4.5
- Target Weight: N/A
- Weight Type: Catch
- Max Weight: 78
- Min. Weight: 54
- Pallet Count: 30
5 Tie x 6 high
- Price based per pound