Pork Picnic Bone In, 1/4” trim Short Shank Smoker Trim (Raw)
1 1.05 $0.80
- The Short Shank Smoker Trim Picnic is prepared after the picnic and butt separation by a straight cut, dorsal to the shoulder joint, as approximately perpendicular with the belly side.
- Foot is removed above the radius/humerus joint with a straight cut perpendicular to the shank bone.
- The Jowl shall be excluded by a straight cut parallel with the belly side, which is not more than 1 inch anterior from the half moon muscle (pectoralis profundi) measured from the butt side.
- Fat shall be trimmed to meet the lean on the dorsal edge.
- Large glands and blood clots greater than 1 inch in diameter shall be removed.
- Large glands and blood clots greater than 1 inch in diameter.
- Skin Patches greater than 1 inch in diameter.
- Box: 22 7/8 x 15 x 8 1/8
- Poly Bag: 16 x 14 x 30
- Pieces/Bags: 1
- Bags/Box: 10
- Tare: 3.4
- Target Weight: N/A
- Weight Type: Catch
- Max Weight: 70
- Min. Weight: 40
- Pallet Count: 30
5 Tie x 6 high
Per Pound Price